Why exhibit with "made-it"?
Our fairs are only for goods made by hand and sold by the maker.
- We choose all exhibitors carefully, aiming to avoid where possible duplications of crafts and to ensure the exclusivity of your goods. The level of exclusivity will depend on the size of the fair.
- Deborah is a stall holder, so shares your interest in ensuring each event attracts as many buying customers as possible. Each fair will be extensively advertised on our website and in the local press.
- We are friendly and approachable. We will be there at each event to make sure it runs smoothly and to answer any queries you may have.
Why not give us a try?
How to register as an exhibitor for an event.
- Click on the events calendar to see the list of our forthcoming events.
- Click the 'Exhibitor Information' button for an event that interests you.
- Then click 'Register Now' for that event.
- Deborah or Kirsten will contact you to confirm your booking and request a £10 non-refundable deposit.
(This can be paid by cheque or through PayPal)
No events planned